San Francisco, CA, October 14, 2020 – Ideate Software, an Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, is pleased to announce that is a Gold Sponsor of the first Autodesk University that is entirely digital and free to attend. This interactive event will bring together designers, engineers, and builders to learn about emerging technologies and trends that will help them achieve their goals. It starts on November 17 and continues through November 20 with live and on-demand classes, events, and activities.
Ideate Software provides Revit productivity applications to BIM managers and Revit users around the world and is a veteran AU sponsor.
“For years, AU has been an ideal place for us to interact with BIM professionals,” said Glynnis Patterson, Director of Software Development, Ideate Software. “Since this year’s conference is free and 100% online, we expect it to attract many more people. For us as a sponsor, this means a greater opportunity to connect with AECO professionals around the world about BIM workflow challenges and solutions. We are excited about the discussions and possibilities offered by this event.”
Ideate Software invites all AU participants to:
- Visit its online booth, which will include videos, documentation, and links to future classes hosted by the company
- Register for its live webinar – Beyond Traditional Revit Data Editing Tasks & Ideate BIMLink that will take place on Day 3 of AU – November 19, 2020
- Access its on-demand breakout session featuring BIM professionals’ insights and testimonials on Revit productivity challenges and Ideate Software solutions. This will become available on November 17th, but you can bookmark it now so you don’t miss out when it goes live.
- Participate in a live Q&A session with Richard Taylor, Technical Evangelist at Ideate Software on November 18th — 4:00 p.m. PST, 7:00 p.m. EST | November 19th — 8:00 a.m. HKT, 11:00 a.m. AEDT
Throughout the conference, members of the Ideate Software Sales and Technical teams will be contactable regarding inquiries about their products:
- Ideate BIMLink – Control Revit data with precision and speed
- Ideate Explorer – Audit BIM models with certainty
- Ideate Sticky – Easily integrate and format non-BIM data into Revit projects
- IdeateApps – Simplify everyday Revit tasks with efficiency and elegance
- Ideate StyleManager – Analyze, delete, or merge non-standard Revit styles
- Ideate Dashboard — Manage Revit Warnings within your Autodesk® BIM 360® environment with this new service
For more information about Ideate Software applications, please visit www.ideatesoftware.com.
About Ideate Software - Ideate Software, an Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, Ideate StyleManager and Ideate Dashboard for Autodesk BIM 360 were all developed to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, and construction, and owner (AECO) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, BIM 360, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.