For those of you who are new to Ideate Software or need a refresher course on the capabilities our products, this webinar recording is for you. Spend one hour watching to get a high-level overview of all Ideate Software solutions and how they relate to BIM managers and BIM management.
- Ideate BIMLink – The industry standard for exporting information from a Revit model to Microsoft Excel, so you can modify the data and import it back into Revit to update the model
- Ideate Automation for Ideate BIMLink – Script and run Ideate BIMLink on multiple models during non-business hours, so data is in Excel spreadsheets when you return
- Ideate Sticky – Live-link Excel data as schedules or Word, Excel and PDFs as images in your Revit projects, so they automatically update when changes are made to the original documents
- Ideate Explorer – See every element and instance of every element in the Revit model, so you can easily select and swap elements, audit the project, and review and manage warnings
- Ideate StyleManager – Review styles (e.g., object styles, line styles, fonts, and dimensions), so you can merge and purge unwanted styles and delete those not being used
- IdeateApps – Decrease the time spent on common Revit tasks and increase the accuracy of BIM data in a Revit model with these nine focus-driven tools
Watch the recording and share it with others who will benefit from its content.
This webinar was presented in three regions over a two-day period. This recording is of the presentation made in the Americas region. The content is the same as the other presentations, except for the specific attendee questions asked during the webinar.
About the Author
Richard W. Taylor, Associate AIA – Technical Evangelist
Richard has more than 30 years of experience working for companies that develop architectural and engineering software solutions, such as Intergraph, Bentley, and Autodesk. He has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. He worked for 12 years at Autodesk, where he presented, taught, and worked to improve features in Revit. Richard holds both a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. As Technical Evangelist, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions. Find Richard on Twitter and LinkedIn.