This information-packed webinar is all about the sheet and view tools in IdeateApps, a single application made up of nine tools that allows you to increase the productivity of the entire BIM staff.
Watch this 30-minute recording of the presentation made in the North American time zone for:
- An overview of our sheet and view tools within IdeateApps: Ideate SheetManager, Ideate Align, Ideate Clone and Ideate ViewCreator
- Demonstrations on:
- Manipulating naming standards of new views
- Customizing rules using properties from the Revit database
- Creative workflows
- Tips and tricks
Here are a few comments from people who attended the webinar:
- “This webinar was extremely useful. I wasn't aware just how powerful those parameters could be within the rules.”
- “I'll be sharing recordings of your webinars with my local teams to help them gain consistency and efficiency with sheet and view setup.”
- “I ALWAYS recommend Ideate [Software] tools for view and sheet creation. This session was a good reminder of why.”
This session was also presented in Asia Pacific and European time zones on February 2 and February 3. The content of this North American recording is exactly the same except for the specific attendee questions asked during the webinar.
Once this session has piqued your interest, visit the IdeateApps section of our website for more details. When you’re ready, download a free trial version or subscribe online.
About the Author
Richard W. Taylor, Associate AIA – Technical Evangelist
Richard has more than 30 years of experience working for companies that develop architectural and engineering software solutions, such as Intergraph, Bentley, and Autodesk. He has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. He worked for 12 years at Autodesk, where he presented, taught, and worked to improve features in Revit. Richard holds both a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. As Technical Evangelist, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions. Find Richard on Twitter and LinkedIn.