Ideate Software is pleased to be associated with Noll & Tam Architects, an interesting company with a mission to create “Uncommon Spaces for the Common Good.” It achieves this mission by having its atypical multidisciplinary group of architectural professionals leap into the unknown, take the known and make it strange again, work in unexpected ways, and stay devoted to sustainable design.
The architects at Noll & Tam use Autodesk Revit software to bring visions to life, and they use Ideate Software tools to streamline Revit processes.
“Our team uses all four Ideate Software tools,” said Jason Barish, Senior Associate, Design Technology Director, Noll & Tam Architects.
“They are easy to learn and use, and they allow us to focus on creative designs instead of the technology that supports those designs.”
Here are some of the ways in which Noll & Tam Architects uses the Ideate Software tools:
- Ideate Sticky – Used to place tabular data like LEED data, code information, and equipment schedules in the Revit file
- Ideate BIMLink – Used to mass-edit room program data
- Ideate Explorer – Used to troubleshoot problem items
- Jason Barish, Senior Associate, Design Technology Director, Noll and Tam Architects. Source:Anthony Lindsey Photography
- University of Stanford David Rumsey Map Center, where Jason Barish was the Project Manager. Source: David Wakely Photography
Interested in seeing how Ideate Software tools can help you achieve your goals? Visit our website for more information, explore the tools with a free trial version, or subscribe today.