Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software is a certified member of the Autodesk Developer Network and is the software development unit of Ideate Incorporated with headquarters in California, USA. Currently Ideate Software develops data management tools that work in conjunction with Autodesk’s Revit technology platform. The Ideate Software team prides itself on collaboration, which occurs mostly through virtual communication both internally and with our customers worldwide.
Summary of Responsibilities
The person in this role will report to the Director, Ideate Software Sales (based on West Coast, USA) and will closely collaborate, both in-person and online with the Ideate Software sales teams and technical presentation teams. The primary responsibility is to expand the Ideate Software business through the cultivation, sales, and management of strategic AEC companies; both prospects and existing Ideate Software customers. This position is full-time and is remote-based, requiring occasional travel to customer locations.
Job candidates need to demonstrate a successful sales track record, year-over-year sales success, be personable, independent self-starter, hardworking, and creative thinker. Previous Autodesk software sales and/or Autodesk “third-party” software sales experience strongly desired. This position involves significant customer sales interaction (phone/email/Teams presentation) as well as Autodesk Revit and Building Information Model understanding. Job candidates must be able to work comfortably in a virtual team environment.
Sales and Presentation Skill Requirements
- Effective telephone selling skills
- Business and Financial Acumen
- You will be responsible for making sales plans and for delivering quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Heavy notes via CRM.
- Online sales presentation expertise - Excellence in written and verbal communication
- You will extend our relationships within the target organizations, understand prospect and client needs, workflows, and the decision processes.
Technical Skill Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Revit or other Building Information Modeling software
- NetSuite CRM background a plus
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel
- Strong user of LinkedIn / Sales Navigator a plus
This role, of USA Sales, is an addition for the existing Ideate Software team, and as such may transform based on feedback and successes, but initially the areas of responsibility are expected to be divided according to the following:
Direct Sales Activities – 85%
Prospecting / value presentations/on-line delivery – 10%
Reporting / documentation – 5%
Travel will vary as road shows and unique events occur. Travel is expected to be no more than 5%.
All Ideate employees are subject to a 90-day evaluation period.
Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary (commensurate) + tiered commission
- Health insurance support; WiFi stipend
- Work from home
- As negotiated
*** Ideate, Inc. (Ideate Software) is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.