Environmental Systems Design’s Digital Practice Leader Samir Abdelmawla delivered an engaging session called, “Arsenal of Revit Tools for the MEP Team” at the 2023 BILT North America Conference in Dallas, Texas. He featured several Revit add-on tools for the MEP team, and many of those tools were from Ideate Software!
“I am a strong believer of the tools developed by Ideate Software. A number of these tools are helping our engineers on their daily tasks. I am pleased to showcase how powerful they are for many MEP workflows and how easy they are to use,” said Samir.
Here is the information about Ideate Software tools that Samir featured in his presentation:
- Ideate Sticky
- Successfully get Excel spreadsheets to Revit
- Starting with Revit 2020, Revit supported inserting PDFs to a model, however it only allows for one page at time. Ideate Sticky can place selected pages and maintain links to the source PDF.
- Ideate BIMLink – Edit various MEP data and schedules in Excel and then import the data back to Revit. Editing in Excel offers the speed of copy/paste, fill down/across, concatenate data, and easily search/replace.
Also, with Ideate BIMLink, users can create definitions from a wealth of provided Libraries by category or by schedule: Export the data to Excel, edit, then import it back to Revit. Ideate BIMLink highlights changes for review before making them in the Revit model.
- Show how to fix
- Get more information
- Ideate XRay gives the options to:
- Individual selection
- Selecting a path
- Numbering all elements within the active view
- Ideate Align – Coordinate floor plans, legends, schedules, or any other view across multiple Sheets
- Ideate Explorer – Manage model warnings
Thank you, Samir! We are honored that you included our products in your presentation.