One of the largest time consuming tasks for an engineer, architect, or designer working on a Revit project is the time spent editing Sheet data to ensure the proper information is conveyed and included within the delivery set. Keeping track of sheet sets and revision issuances can easily consume an afternoon or more. In this presentation, Glynnis Patterson, Architect and Director of Software Development, will review the world of Sheets and Revisions for Revit users. 22 January 2015 6:00-7:00 pm Q&A to FollowDLB Associates 265 Industrial Way W, Eatontown, NJ 07724
- Review best practice strategies for organizing Sheets
- Understand how Revision Clouds and Revisions interact with the Titleblock
- Review strategies for managing issuances such as Permit Sets, Addendum, RFIs
- Using Ideate Software tools, learn how to build a comprehensive Document Issue Record
- Avoid common Sheet and Revision problems
Food and beverages provided by Ideate Software.
About the Presenter: Glynnis Patterson, NCARB - Director of Software Development Glynnis is a Registered Architect and has worked within the BIM industry since 1998. A graduate of Carnegie Mellon University, she has worked as an architect, educator and construction site manager. Glynnis is currently the Director of Software Development Services at Ideate, Inc. and continues to work with AEC clients across the nation, developing, and implementing best practices solutions. In her spare time Glynnis does volunteer work for eclcofnj.org and growitgreenmorristown.org. @GVPinNJ