Why should you audit your Revit projects with Ideate Explorer? Because Revit is all about project data, and Ideate Explorer offers lightning fast Revit data discovery and manipulation.
- Is a model browser that shows so much more than the project browser in Revit, including every element, every instance of the elements, CAD files, model lines, detail lines, and text annotations
- Offers more powerful selection than in Revit. You can drill down further than category, family, and type to search and sort based on any instance and type parameter
- Provides more flexibility than the warnings manager within Revit. The Warnings Manager within Ideate Explorer is resizable, you can interact with elements while it’s open, and it’s easy to use; and it allows you to rank the warnings
Watch the recording of this 30-minute webinar for demonstrations on how to easily keep your Revit projects well organized by auditing them with Ideate Explorer. Although the webinar focuses on MEP projects, the tips presented are applicable to all disciplines.
Here are some comments from people who attended the webinar:
- “Our files are getting too big and this will assist.”
- “Ideate Explorer makes it easy to change properties.”
- “This will help us coordinate faster.”
Browse our website for more information on our Revit productivity tools. Give them a try with a free trial version, or subscribe today.
About the Author
Richard W. Taylor, Associate AIA – Technical Evangelist
Richard has more than 30 years of experience working for companies that develop architectural and engineering software solutions, such as Intergraph, Bentley, and Autodesk. He has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. He worked for 12 years at Autodesk, where he presented, taught, and worked to improve features in Revit. Richard holds both a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. As Technical Evangelist, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions. Find Richard on Twitter and LinkedIn.