Many Ideate BIMLink subscribers use the software to simplify data editing tasks. With Ideate BIMLink, Autodesk Revit users can pull information from Revit models into Microsoft Excel and push volumes of precise, consequential BIM data back into their models with speed, ease, and accuracy.
But did you know that Ideate BIMLink is also used for QA/QC tasks related to overall model health reviews and standards?
Watch the recording of this 30-minute webinar to see live demonstrations of some of the additional capabilities of Ideate BIMLink:
- Health Check: General health check and editing of Dimensions, Grids, Ideate, Levels, etc.
- Project Standards: General review of project standards, such as detail naming, renaming all Family and Types, View Type data, etc.
- Quality Control: Check elements, such as dimension overrides, door fire ratings, flipped and in-place family reviews, etc.
Here are some comments from webinar attendees:
- “I look forward to sharing the information to the office and looking like a genius.”
- “The health check feature will be extremely useful. BIMLink is a superb tool.”
- “Great overview of how you can check on your model health using BIMLink.”
About the Author
Sash Kazeminejad - AIA, LEED AP - Customer Success Manager
Sash earned his Master of Architecture from Montana State University and is a California registered architect, LEED Accredited Professional. He has extensive experience in project management; BIM management; design for architectural firms in California, Montana, and Oregon; and leading classroom and online BIM training. He provides consulting, sales, support, and training solutions to AECO customers around the globe. Find Sash on LinkedIn.