The Ideate Software team has been getting many requests for information about Ideate Automation 2.0, which launched in June 2022. I was pleased to lead the first webinar on this new scripting solution designed to automate common or time-consuming tasks in Revit by using the Ideate Software plugins, such as Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager. Glynnis Patterson, our Director of Software Development, was also there answering questions.
View the Recording
Here’s a link to the recorded webinar. Watch it and share it with others who would like to see:
- An overview of the features and benefits:
- Save time by automating Revit and Ideate Software application tasks
- Reduce risk of human error by scripting tasks and ensuring predictable outcomes
- Focus on other activities by running scripts silently in the background
- Information on how to use Ideate Automation to:
- Create PDF exports from Revit files
- Audit Revit families
- Check compliance with standards in Revit
- Automate common tasks in Ideate Software applications for Revit to:
- Create health check reports
- Create document issue records
- Manage COBie data
- Generate quantity take-off data
- Extract model warnings data
- Review Revit model style information
- Review annotation clashes on views and sheets
- Licensing and pricing
Give it a Try
Visit our website to download a free 30-day trial of Ideate Automation.
Ideate Automation is included in Enterprise subscriptions at no extra change; contact your account manager to activate your subscription. It is also available from our website as a separate solution for customers with Bundle subscriptions.
Browse our website to learn more about how Ideate Software helps Revit users save time, increase model accuracy, improve deliverables and elevate design.
If you have any questions, reach out to us. We are here to help you understand and use our Revit plugin solutions.
About the Author
Steve Deadman - Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Steve provides support to customers and helps them get a strong return on their software investment. He has a B.Eng (Hons) degree in Mechanical Engineering and various certifications in engineering. Before joining Ideate Software, he worked at several top architectural firm in the United Kingdom where he specialized in the implementation and management of BIM processes and technology. Find Steve on LinkedIn.