Thank you to everyone that attended the recent 30-minute Ideate Software webinar about our latest application that enhances Revit software, Ideate StyleManager.
During the session, I gave an overview of the Ideate StyleManager user-interface and demonstrated how to:
- Assess the risk of Revit line style deletion
- Fix and standardize Revit material
- Manage duplicate styles
- Delete unused object styles, including CAD imports
If you missed the session, would like to see it again, or would like to share it with colleagues, here’s a link to the recording.
Here are a couple of comments from people who attended the webinar:
- “Maintaining standards and keeping projects healthy requires constant cleanup. StyleManager should help make this easier.”
- “We have staff that explode CAD files in drawing. This tool will make cleaning easy, even for beginner staff.”
About the Author
Glynnis Patterson, NCARB – Director of Software Development
Glynnis is a registered architect and has worked within the building information modeling (BIM) industry since 1998. A graduate of Carnegie Mellon University, she has worked as an architect, educator and construction site manager. Glynnis is the Director of Software Development Services and continues to work with AECO clients worldwide, developing, and consulting on solutions to BIM challenges. In her spare time, Glynnis volunteers for the local high school and with growitgreenmorristown.org. Find Glynnis on LinkedIn.