Creating a Sticky for Revit with Ideate Sticky
Ideate Sticky is a tool that manages the header text within a Revit Schedule. When you create a new Sticky you are actually creating a new Generic Model Schedule that has header text but no body text.
To Create a New Sticky
- Open the Sheet view where you want to place the Sticky and then launch Ideate Sticky from the Add-Ins tab in Revit.
- Select the Create... button in the lower left-hand corner.
- Identify an Excel file to import by picking the ...button next to the Excel file box.
- Identify the worksheet within that Excel file that contains the information you want to import.
- Select the worksheet region to define the area to be imported within the worksheet.
- Review the Sticky name - this will be the name that displays within the Project Browser, under the Schedule folder.
- Select OK.
- Review the Auto-update options. Read: Update the Sticky in Revit Projects with Ideate Sticky
Creating a Duplicate
To place a duplicate of a Sticky on another Sheet:
- Open the Sheet view
- Use the Project Browser and find the Sticky listed under the Schedule folder.
- Drag the Sticky onto the new Sheet.