San Francisco, CA, 07/21/2015 - Ideate Software, a multi-decade veteran Autodesk Developer Network member and Autodesk Platinum Value Added Reseller, announced today the release of Ideate BIMLink 2016.2, Ideate BIMLink 2015.4, and Ideate BIMLink 2014.7. These updates bring an array of enhanced features that customers have requested in a Revit plugin. They are designed to work with Autodesk Revit 2016, 2015, and 2014.
Ideate Software is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) data management tool that helps the Revit community clean up models, delete problem items, analyze files quickly, improve speed and accuracy in data flow, increase collaboration and overcome repeated workflow interruptions.
This Ideate BIMLink update improves the overall ease of use, enhances project standards, and provides new discipline-specific content to support enhanced Quality Control Revit workflows. The highlights include:
- Access to the "From Schedule" option from the main dialog
- A property called "Type Usage Count" that helps export only the type data being used in the project
- Easier loading of Quality Control and Project Standards links
- Enhanced multi-category Project Standards links to include additional 2D categories
New, discipline-specific properties and data categories include:
- For architects and designers: grids; stair landings, stair runs, stair supports, railing handrails, and railing supports; and a View References link
- For M/E/P engineers: load classification, MEP system data, and a View References link
- For structural engineers: grids, editable rebar shapes, and a View References link
- For Virtual Design and Construction managers: enables creation of new generic models, and support for assemblies
"Our customers are pushing the boundaries on data management and we're responding with new content and new functionality," says Glynnis Patterson, Ideate Director of Software Development. "This release is all about tools that support project standardization and quality control for their Building Information Models."
Bob Palioca, President, Ideate Inc. notes, "I'm delighted to announce this Ideate BIMLink point release, which has been tailored to feedback and requests from our AEC community. We're fortunate to have engaged customers who share their input on how to improve and enhance our software solution. In turn, Ideate is committed to helping our customers take full advantage of all the inherent benefits of Autodesk Revit 2014, 2015, and 2016."
Ideate BIMLink carries a five-star rating on the Autodesk Exchange Apps Store, and is available with a no-cost, non-commercial trial. (http://ideatesoftware.com/download/)
For more information, call 888.662.7238, contact [email protected], and for support, contact [email protected]
About Ideate Software Ideate Software (ideatesoftware.com) allows Revit users to have unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink (http://ideatesoftware.com/ideatebimlink/), Ideate Explorer (http://ideatesoftware.com/ideateexplorer/) for Revit, and Ideate Sticky (http://ideatesoftware.com/ideatesticky/ ) were all developed to solve persistent problems in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, Autodesk Revit and ATC are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
# # #