Ideate Software is pleased to announce the release of Ideate BIMLink 2016.2, 2015.4, and 2014.7. These updates bring an array of enhanced features that customers have requested. They are designed to work with Autodesk Revit 2016, 2015, and 2014.
ENHANCED QUALITY CONTROL WORKFLOWS:
- Access to the "From Schedule" option from the main dialog
- A property called "Type Usage Count" that helps export only the type data being used in the project
- Easier loading of Quality Control and Project Standards links
- Enhanced multi-category Project Standards links to include additional 2D categories
DISCIPLINE-SPECIFIC CONTENT SUPPORT:
- For architects and designers: grids; stair landings, stair runs, stair supports, railing handrails, and railing supports; and a View References link
- For M/E/P engineers: load classification, MEP system data, and a View References link
- For structural engineers: grids, editable rebar shapes, and a View References link
- For Virtual Design and Construction managers: enables creation of new generic models, and support for assemblies
→ Watch the What's New video.
→For questions, or to upgrade Ideate BIMLink, contact email@example.com
→Still haven't tried a no-cost trial of Ideate BIMLink? Download today!