Ideate BIMLink lets you pull data from an Autodesk Revit file into user–friendly Microsoft Excel and push Excel data into Revit with equal ease. Improved speed and accuracy of data flow, and enhanced workflow add up to make projects more predictably profitable. But, what does Ideate BIMLink do for your particular workflow? We’re glad you asked...
Revit MEP + Ideate BIMLink
- Quickly manage the Space Type assignment for use with energy analysis.
- Easily rename system families to firm standards or swap Types to the desired components.
- Manage the specified and actual airflow within a space, using Excel and non–Revit staff.
- Review and change the elevation values of elements such as electrical fixtures, fire alarm devices, communication and data devices, etc. with one simple step.
- Push calculated data such as duct and pipe lengths into your tags with ease.
Find out more...
→ VIDEOS: See Ideate BIMLink in action and examples of the above workflows.
→ BLOG POSTS: See the latest Ideate BIMLink workflows, classes and updates.
Are you using one Ideate Software solution and not our others? Try a new approach to your workflow - download a no-cost trial version today.
For additional questions about Ideate Software, including bundles and upgrade pricing contact: [email protected]