We were pleased to participate in the 06-15-21 webinar hosted by The Architect’s Newspaper. We were so excited to demonstrate how Ideate Software applications can be used during project setup ensuring the minimum project maintenance effort over the life of the project.
Sash Kazeminejad, Customer Success Manager, and Richard Taylor, Technical Evangelist, led discussions and demonstrations on:
- Using Ideate BIMLink to create:
- New project levels
- Unplaced rooms using programing assignments from client requirements contained in Excel
- Revit sheets by using existing information from an Excel list of required sheets
- Using tools within the IdeateApps collection to create:
- The composition, alignment and properties of required views using the view tools in IdeateApps
- How Ideate Software solutions can reduce project setup tasks and increase overall efficiency of Revit projects
To see these demonstrations, view the recording of the webinar.
About The Architect’s Newspaper
The Architect’s Newspaper delivers quality news and cultural reporting to architects, designers, engineers, landscape architects, lighting designers, interior designers, academics, developers, contractors and other parties interested in the built urban environment.
CEStrong is a continuing education partner of The Architect’s Newspaper. It is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System.