IdeateApps is one of the products developed by Ideate Software to increase Revit efficiency. It is a collection of nine focus-driven tools that decrease the time spent on common Revit tasks and increase the accuracy of BIM data in a Revit model. Designed for all Revit users – new and experienced – these tools help keep your projects on time and on budget.
In addition to webinars (live and recorded), we offer robust online Help files and short how-to videos. These resources complement our in-product Help, substantial sample content, and awesome technical support team.
Watch the recording of this webinar to learn how you can save time and increase model accuracy:
- Spend less time renumbering elements – Ideate ReNumber
- View all instances of difficult-to-find items – Ideate QuickSelect
- Learn which dependents will be deleted along with your selection – Ideate SmartDelete
- Check spelling of all data, including text within schedules – Ideate SpellCheck
- Understand why elements aren’t visible in a particular view – Ideate XRay
SHEET AND VIEW TOOLS
- Place views on sheets and easily manage sheets – Ideate SheetManager
- Align all plan views in a set to synchronize across all sheets – Ideate Align
- Easily copy sheets with aligned views – Ideate Clone
- Create a series of views with the proper parameters – Ideate ViewCreator
Browse our website for more information on our Revit productivity tools. Give them a try with a free trial version, or subscribe today.
About the Author
Richard W. Taylor, Associate AIA – Technical Evangelist
Richard has more than 30 years of experience working for companies that develop architectural and engineering software solutions, such as Intergraph, Bentley, and Autodesk. He has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. He worked for 12 years at Autodesk, where he presented, taught, and worked to improve features in Revit. Richard holds both a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. As Technical Evangelist, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions. Find Richard on Twitter and LinkedIn.