San Francisco, CA, 12-05-17 – Ideate Software, a veteran Autodesk Developer Network member, announced today that it is looking for a marketing manager to work out of its Portland, Oregon office.
As marketing manager, this person will be largely responsible for overall customer satisfaction with marketing events and services, and will work directly with company leaders to raise awareness of innovative and highly rated products and services.
- Plan and execute events, including in-person and virtual industry events, seminars, client appreciation events, and employee parties. Conduct post-event reporting using ROI analysis
- Develop, design, and deploy marketing collateral, including emails, flyers, website content, and brochures
- Enhance website effectiveness through SEO, PPC, Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Grow social media presence through active, relevant, and timely posting to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Research industry trends and competitor marketing activities
- Recommend strategies to help the company achieve its goals
- Lead presentations
- Maintain customer database
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 7+ years of experience
- Executive presence
- Exemplary organizational, written, and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work and achieve results with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability
- Familiar with SEO, PPC, Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation software and web content management systems a plus
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software allows Revit users to have unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer for Revit, Ideate Sticky, and IdeateApps were all developed to solve persistent problems in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, ATC, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.