San Francisco, CA, 05/03/2018 – Ideate Software, a veteran Autodesk Developer Network member and provider of Autodesk Revit applications, announced that it will be attending, demonstrating at, and presenting at BiLT ANZ 2018. Sash Kazeminejad, Customer Success Manager, will lead a presentation, and he and Craig H. Dodge, Director of Sales, will demonstrate how Ideate Software tools streamline Revit workflows. The conference will be held at the Royal International Convention Centre in Brisbane, Australia on May 24-26, 2018.
“This conference is a ‘must attend’ for Ideate Software, because it attracts people from the architecture, engineering, and construction industries who use Autodesk Revit software to plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure,” said Mr. Dodge. “Our software tools address persistent challenges experienced by people who use Revit.”
Ideate Software Presentation
- Title: We all love Revit Parameters!
- Date: May 24, 2018
- Presenter: Sash Kazeminejad, Customer Success Manager, Ideate Software
- Overview: Attendees will learn to control and master Revit data. They will gain an understanding of the Revit data structure of each kind of parameter, which impacts how Revit data is extracted, modified, and controlled.
Ideate Software Product Demonstrations
Attendees are invited to stop by booth #3 to discuss Revit challenges and learn about Ideate Software products that address those challenges:
- Ideate BIMLink – Precise Revit data control
- Ideate Sticky – Accurate data display
- Ideate Explorer – Fast Revit data discovery
- IdeateApps – Efficient data production
BiLT, the premier global BIM training conference for those who design, build, operate, and maintain built environments, is holding 2018 conferences in Asia, ANZ, Europe, and the United States. Ideate Software will be at all of them except Europe.
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, and IdeateApps were all developed to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, construction, and owner (AECO) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, ATC, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.