San Francisco, CA, September 3, 2018 – Ideate, Inc., a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, announced that it will sponsor and exhibit at the Mechanical Contractors Association of Western Washington’s 2018 Conference on September 20, 2018, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA. It is also hosting the cocktail reception from 3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in rooms 602-604. The reception is open to all attendees, and full conference attendees will receive two drink tickets in their conference packets.
“This conference attracts professionals who use Bluebeam Revu software. As a leading provider of Bluebeam products and services, we appreciate this opportunity to showcase the reasons Ideate is the best choice for Bluebeam software, training, and consulting services,” said Bob Palioca, President of Ideate.
Attendees are invited to visit Ideate at booth 16 to meet David Haynes, Certified Bluebeam Consultant, and Ethan Collins, Account Manager. David and Ethan will discuss how Ideate helps customers get a strong return on their investment in Bluebeam software with:
- Personalized service – A dedicated Account Manager that:
- Works on customer service questions and quotes
- Helps manage licenses and installations
- Recommends the best licensing options
- Dedicated support – A team of Bluebeam Certified Consultants and Instructors that:
- Provides an alternative to contacting Bluebeam
- Leverages their knowledge to quickly provide the right answers
- Works with Bluebeam to get client issues escalated and resolved
- Training options
- FREE, live webinars led by Bluebeam Certified Instructors
- Recordings of free webinars available 24/7
- Classroom and online training and consulting
- Easy, cost-effective ordering process
- Easy to navigate website
- Convenient and secure online ordering
- Possible discount when purchasing multiple licenses
MCAWW helps its members through numerous services, including resolving labor disputes, providing customized training, answering safety-related questions, and assisting with bid procedures. Its conference is open to all employees of MCAWW member firms. For a list of members, visit the MCAWW website. For more information on the conference, review the Registration Brochure.
About Ideate, Inc.
Ideate, Inc. is a leading provider of solutions designed for the AECO community. Ideate is committed to helping customers get the most out of their workflow investments. It has been working with Bluebeam since 2008 and is a Platinum-level partner. Bluebeam awarded Ideate, Inc. with Platinum status, the highest level possible, for the best-in-class service provided through sales, support, consulting, and training. In addition to its Platinum-level status, Ideate, Inc. is an Authorized Bluebeam Service Provider and a Bluebeam Certified Training Provider.