We are pleased to report the results of our August 2020 survey in which we asked BIM Managers and BIM Leads from around the world how often their office and staff use Ideate Explorer.
In this blog post, we share information on the tasks they reported performing at various times throughout a project. We have already posted with the results about the tasks performed daily and tasks performed weekly.
Ideate Explorer is a comprehensive Revit model browser and Warnings management tool, as opposed to the Project Browser that comes with Revit software. Revit professionals use Ideate Explorer to keep their models clean and accurate, decrease the time they spend on model management, increase the accuracy of their models, and reduce file size.
Ideate Explorer Tasks Performed at Various Times Throughout a Project
Calculate Your Financial Return on Investment
In addition to improving the quality of your Revit models and freeing your users to focus on more valuable activities, the time saved by using Ideate Explorer can result in large financial savings. To help you convert the time you can save into dollars, we developed this ROI calculator. Enter a few data points to determine the approximate amount you could save by using Ideate Explorer instead of the functions within Revit.
- 10-minute Video: Ideate Explorer Overview
- 3-minute Video: Select by Host Phase
- 4-minute Video: Ideate Query and its Value to all Revit Users
- Video Playlist: Instructional Videos on Ideate Explorer
- Help File: Getting Started with Ideate Explorer for Revit
- Help File: Project Auditing for Revit Modeling with Ideate Explorer
- Help File: Ideate Query Available Properties for Revit in Ideate Explorer
- Help File: Ideate Query Examples for Revit Workflow with Ideate Explorer
- Help File: Find and Audit In-Place Revit Families
- Blog Post: Auditing Worksets
Check out our Ideate Explorer ROI web page for other ways in which our clients use this powerful Revit add-in application to save time and money.
Contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
About the Author
Sash Kazeminejad - AIA, LEED AP - Customer Success Manager
Sash earned his Master of Architecture from Montana State University and is a California registered architect, LEED Accredited Professional. He has extensive experience in project management; BIM management; design for architectural firms in California, Montana, and Oregon; and leading classroom and online BIM training. He provides consulting, sales, support, and training solutions to AECO customers around the globe. Find Sash on LinkedIn.