The first-ever online Ideate Software user group meetings took place in December. We were delighted to meet online with our customers from the UK, APAC and Americas regions and get creative about BIM data management together.
The sessions featured BIM professionals that talked about how they have incorporated our Revit solutions into their workflows.
- Michael Hartley, Technical BIM Manager at Ramboll UK, leads the roll-out and implementation of Ideate Software solutions within his company. “We’ve noticed a huge difference since using Ideate [Software] tools over the past year. We’re only going to get more efficient. The more we learn from them, the more we use them.” Michael presented a Navisworks clash workflow.
- Robert Bell, BIM Manager at Stantec, manages numerous BIM projects across multiple offices. One problem he encountered was “How can we generate dependent views for all our required discipline-specific views? We need each view to have the proper box and naming.” Hear Robert talk about the solution he found.
- Steve Deadman is the Head of BIM at Pollard Thomas Edwards Architects. “We’ve been using Revit and Ideate [Software] for a long time. I’ve been using Ideate tools for many years, so I’m a big fan.” Steve presented tips and tricks on three of our solutions – Ideate SmartDelete, Ideate Clone and Ideate SheetManager (part of the IdeateApps collection) and Ideate Explorer. Watch his presentation.
- Yong Tan, Senior Associate at DES Architects and Engineers, shared how Ideate BIMLink enables him and his colleagues to coordinate structural analysis data from RAM into Revit Structure. Watch Yong’s presentation.
The User Groups’ discussions also included topics such as:
- New solutions from Ideate Software
- Ideate StyleManager enhancements
- Images vs. Schedules for Ideate Sticky
- Feedback and Q&A
Many thanks to all those who attended our inaugural user groups meetings. 2021 will see an increased number of such events, as we seek to become increasingly connected with our customers all over the world.
To receive future user group notifications, please complete our registration form. We look forward to hearing and learning from you.