People who use Revit and will be at BILT ANZ – Gold Coast on November 24 – 26 won’t want to miss the presentation lab by our Technical Evangelist, Richard Taylor. When promoting the event, the conference called Richard, a “highly rated returning international speaker.” His presentation will cover:
- How datums such as grid lines and reference planes can impact geometry and elements in 2D and 3D views
- How scope boxes within Revit can control specific view information as well as datum information
- View references and data that can be constructed within the family environment that may impact datum information
- How to clean up, quality control, and review datum information
Get more details about the presentation.
While at the conference, be sure to have discussions with Richard Taylor and Craig Dodge, Director of Ideate Software Sales. They will be attending classes and social functions sponsored by the conference.
About BILT ANZ 2022
- Date: November 24-26, 2022
- Location: RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, Australia
- Description: Designed for those who work in design, engineering, consulting, and construction, this in-person three-day event will feature classes on leadership, team building, BIM auditing, model management, dynamo, automation, quantity surveying, asset management, and site tools.
Visit our Events page for details of more virtual and in-person opportunities to learn about how our Revit add-ins can enhance your productivity and efficiency.