BIM Coordinators Summit 2022 - Dublin, Ireland + Virtual
We are proud to be the Gold Sponsors of the 2022 BIM Coordinators Summit, which will be held September 8, 2022, in Dublin, Ireland. Many conference activities will also be held virtually.
Steve Deadman, our UK/EMEA Customer Success Manager, will deliver a presentation called “Advanced Revit Model Health Checks and Warnings Management” at the Data Governance Stage. During his presentation, designed for BIM managers, BIM coordinators, and end users in charge of Revit models, Steve will review some strategies and tactics for ensuring models are kept lean and in good health, including:
- The importance of addressing health concerns in Revit models and adding periodic health checks to BIM execution plans
- Key areas that should be included in Revit model health checks
- Features that can lead to poor model health, such as certain modeling behaviors and native commands
- Which warnings can be critical to the health of projects and which can be ignored
- How to visualize the health check data in Power BI
Visit Steve’s page on the event’s website to read his bio and learn more about his presentation.
This FREE event celebrates BIM coordinators, BIM managers, information managers, and AEC professionals who take on the responsibility of producing, managing, and coordinating information about buildings and infrastructure.
Want to learn about Revit warnings management sooner?
Register for our webinar scheduled for June 7, 2022, Advanced Revit Model Health Checks and Warnings Management. The presentation will be delivered by Steve Deadman and Nick Johns, our Territory Lead in UK/EMEA.