San Francisco, CA, June 16, 2020 – Ideate Software, a veteran Autodesk Developer Network member, announced enhancements to its Revit productivity applications.
“As we do every year, we launched updates to all our products shortly after Autodesk released its newest version of Revit software,” said Glynnis Patterson, Director of Software Development. “In addition to aligning our software with Revit 2021, we added enhancements requested by Revit users around the world. One of the most significant changes is within Ideate Sticky, which has always enabled users to link Excel spreadsheets into their Revit projects. With our latest version, users can also link Microsoft Word and PDF documents—even multi-paged PDF documents—into their Revit projects.”
Below are highlights. Click on the links for more details:
- The new version of Ideate Sticky now offers:
- Support for PDF and Word documents
- The ability to mass-edit Sticky properties
- The option to link Excel files into Revit projects as images when greater visual fidelity is needed
- The new version of Ideate StyleManager includes:
- Improved usage results for families containing older CAD imports object styles
- Hatch patterns displayed on the Fill Pattern dialog
- Filled and masking regions renamed from "Detail items" within usage results of the user interface to better indicate their status
- The new version of Ideate BIMLink has the following enhancements:
- MEP — Create spaces from linked room data
- Structure — New data category: Sketch
- New quality control workflows with additional properties available:
- Walls: Has Edited Profile and Has Split face
- Roofs, Ceilings, Floors: Has Split Face
- Walls, 2021 Only: Cross Section
- Walls, 2021 Only: Angle from Vertical
- New Health Check Folder within Library Links
- The new version of Ideate Explorer now offers:
- Support for new Revit 2021 elements including Direct Shapes and linked PDFs
- New features in the Ideate Query component:
- All quality control properties added to Ideate BIMLink also available within Ideate Query
- Review survey or internal coordinate data for all model elements
- Support for deployment of company standards in the Warnings Manager component
- The new version of IdeateApps includes the following improvements:
Those who already subscribe to Ideate Software solutions have access to the current Revit-compatible version (2021) plus three earlier versions (2020-2018), as well as access to point release improvements made during the subscription period. Those who aren’t subscribers yet can download 14-day trial versions from the Ideate Software website or purchase the $500 bundle that gives them access to all the solutions for 6 months.
About Ideate Software
Ideate Software an Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager were all developed to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, and construction, and owner (AECO) workflows. Ideate Software solutions enable Revit users to save time, increase accuracy, improve project deliverables, and elevate design.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, ATC, and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.