All Ideate Software product users can get the improvements made in May 2021 by downloading the latest versions. You can check for updates within the products, go to www.ideatesoftware.com/download or review What’s New in the online Help.
Below are highlights of the updates. Watch the recording of our recent 30-minute webinar for more details and to see demonstrations.
- All products aligned with Revit 2022 and updated for Revit 2019-2022
- All products delivered in Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
- Most virtualized environments now supported by our new Cloud Networking
- Support for legacy BIM 360 pathing and current Autodesk Construction Cloud pathing
- Alternate data key allows for the transfer of data from one project or phase to another
- Edit nested family type parameters
- Make overlapping images transparent for better viewing
- Open the source file directly from the Ideate Sticky dialog
- Removed sketch reference planes
- Integrated selection box and isolate elements
- Added sheet count to views
- View title placement control on certain tools – Revit 2022 only
- Copy plan views to other plan families
- Alternate view placement for plan-based views
- New checks and improvements to visibility results in Ideate XRay
This presentation was made at three different times for the convenience of our customers in various regions around the world. Other than the Q&A, the content was the same in each presentation.
If you don’t yet have all our products, now is a good time to try them out. We offer free trials, and our current promotion is a six-month subscription to Ideate Explorer, Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Sticky, Ideate StyleManager, and IdeateApps for just US$500.
About the Author
Richard W. Taylor, Associate AIA – Technical Evangelist
Richard has more than 30 years of experience working for companies that develop architectural and engineering software solutions, such as Intergraph, Bentley, and Autodesk. He has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. He worked for 12 years at Autodesk, where he presented, taught, and worked to improve features in Revit. Richard holds both a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. As Technical Evangelist, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions. Find Richard on Twitter and LinkedIn.