Ideate Explorer for Revit is an essential workflow tool making it easy to assess Revit file health, execute necessary changes quickly and get a BIM project back on the right path. But, what does Ideate Explorer do for your particular workflow? We're glad you asked... Revit MEP + Ideate Explorer
- Organize model elements - then re-sort by category, level, or room as needed.
- Find, organize, and rename both detail and model groups.
- Select MEP elements by using built-in Revit Filtering.
- Safely move a large selection set of elements to a different level.
- Search, Filter, and Select MEP Fabrication Parts. (2016 Version only.)
Find out more...
→ VIDEOS: See Ideate Explorer in action and examples of the above workflows.
→ BLOG POSTS: See the latest Ideate Explorer workflows, classes and updates.
Are you using one Ideate Software solution and not our others?