Ideate BIMLink lets you pull data from an Autodesk Revit file into user–friendly Microsoft Excel and push Excel data into Revit with equal ease. Improved speed and accuracy of data flow, and enhanced workflow add up to make projects more predictably profitable. But, what does Ideate BIMLink do for your particular workflow? We’re glad you asked...
Revit Structure + Ideate BIMLink
- Quality Control for Engineers – standardize measurements, naming conventions and parameter values in the data via Excel.
- Quickly manage Structural Type Swapping. For instance, you can easily replace generic column elements with the actual structural column specification.
- Manage assembly code data to connect the Revit model to specification data.
- Push calculated data such as beam cut lengths into your tags with ease.
- Manage design changes with easy and fast renumbering of details, floors, and view information.
Find out more...
→ VIDEOS: See Ideate BIMLink in action and examples of the above workflows.
→ BLOG POSTS: See the latest Ideate BIMLink workflows, classes and updates.
Are you using one Ideate Software solution and not our others? Try a new approach to your workflow - download a no-cost trial version today.
For additional questions about Ideate Software, including bundles and upgrade pricing contact: [email protected]