Ideate BIMLink lets you pull data from an Autodesk Revit file into user–friendly Microsoft Excel and push Excel data into Revit with equal ease. Improved speed and accuracy of data flow, and enhanced workflow add up to make projects more predictably profitable. But, what does Ideate BIMLink do for your particular workflow? We’re glad you asked...
Revit Architecture + Ideate BIMLink
- Painlessly manage sheet–based revisions. Ideate BIMLink provides access to the Revisions on Sheet properties.
- Push calculated data such as occupancy loads into your tags with ease.
- Quickly update out–of–date finishes, equipment and materials for a large number of elements. For example, updating all doors in a project turns into a fifteen minute task instead of hours or days.
- Automate pre–design by programming with masses. You can create new massing elements with BIMLink.
- Extend the project team beyond Revit. For example, export your Door Parameters from the Revit schedule so that a non–Revit user can fill out the data, such as hardware information, using Excel.
Find out more...
→ VIDEOS: See Ideate BIMLink in action and examples of the above workflows.
→ BLOG POSTS: See the latest Ideate BIMLink workflows, classes and updates.
Are you using one Ideate Software solution and not our others? Try a new approach to your workflow - download a no-cost trial version today.
For additional questions about Ideate Software, including bundles and upgrade pricing contact: [email protected]