Ideate Software was pleased to once again accept an invitation to speak at the Mead & Hunt Tech Expo. This year, I shared information on IdeateApps, our collection of targeted workflow applications that help Revit users complete common tasks, decrease the time spent on those tasks, and increase the accuracy of the BIM data in their Revit models. My presentation covered:
- Tips on how to easily rename and renumber Revit elements, including creating custom rules for Ideate ReNumber
- Worst-case scenarios of hidden Revit elements, and how to use Ideate XRay to search through 50+ reasons elements may be invisible, identify the causes, and fix the issues
- Problems that can occur when elements are deleted, and how to use Ideate SmartDelete to identify dependent elements that will be deleted with a selection
- How to create many views with the same properties and visuals in a short amount of time using Ideate ViewCreator
- How to place multiple views at once on many sheets and align the views in the same place on multiple sheets using Ideate SheetManager
Connecting with users is one of the best parts of my job. I thoroughly enjoyed revisiting with the Mead & Hunt employees once again at our booth and during the presentation, discussing their experiences with Revit software, and sharing how Ideate Software tools will streamline their Revit workflows.
Mead & Hunt provides expert planning, design, and engineering services across a wide variety of sectors, including architecture, dams and hydropower, food processing, military, municipal infrastructure, transportation, and water-wastewater. The firm offers its employees numerous professional development opportunities, including Tech Expos, managed through MHU (Mead & Hunt University).
To discuss having Ideate Software present at your event, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Sash Kazeminejad - AIA, LEED AP, BCI, BCC - Customer Success Manager
Sash earned his Master of Architecture from Montana State University and is a California registered architect, LEED Accredited Professional, and a Bluebeam Certified Instructor. He has extensive experience in project management; BIM management; design for architectural firms in California, Montana, and Oregon; and leading classroom and online BIM training. He provides consulting, sales, support, and training solutions to AECO customers around the globe. Find Sash on LinkedIn.