In this webinar, we focused on four tools within the IdeateApps collection that you can use to increase the productivity of your entire BIM staff by streamlining the process of managing sheets and views.
Watch the recording of the webinar for:
- An overview of our sheet and view tools (Sheet Manager, Align, Clone, and ViewCreator)
- Instructions on how to use the tools to standardize view naming
- A demonstration on how to customize the rules
- Creative workflows for using the tools as a suite to increase efficiency
- Tips and tricks
Here are a couple of comments we received at the conclusion of the webinar:
- “The presentation was very informative on showing the power of IdeateApps. This will greatly increase our productivity.”
- “Your new format was a plus because it gave training the feel of having a real classroom experience without having to travel.”
About the Author
Richard W. Taylor, Associate AIA – Technical Evangelist
Richard has more than 30 years of experience working for companies that develop architectural and engineering software solutions, such as Intergraph, Bentley, and Autodesk. He has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. He worked for 12 years at Autodesk, where he presented, taught, and worked to improve features in Revit. Richard holds both a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and Master of Architecture from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. As Technical Evangelist, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions. Find Richard on Twitter and LinkedIn.