Thank you to everyone who tuned into the live webinar on Revit sheet and view Management. If you missed it or would like to listen again, here’s a link to the recording. Take just 30 minutes to learn how to use the four sheet and view tools within the IdeateApps collection to:
- Create plans from levels quickly and efficiently
- Bulk create views
- Create views from room objects
- Place views on sheets efficiently
- Create sheets from views
About the Sheet and View Tools
- Ideate SheetManager – Placing views on sheets from the Revit project browser is time consuming. Ideate SheetManager streamlines the process for all Revit users who need to find, open or compose sheets with views by allowing you to place multiple views quickly and easily navigate sheets.
- Ideate Align – The process of using the guide grid to place views on sheets in Revit is time consuming, but aligned views are critical for end users to understand the project’s intent. Ideate Align makes it easy.
- Ideate Clone – Autodesk Revit software doesn’t support copying and swapping sheets with different views. Ideate Clone automates these processes so you can reduce errors and improve the look of Revit project deliverables.
- Ideate ViewCreator – Eliminate the need to manually apply settings by easily creating logical, user-defined names for new views that will match existing crop, scope, scale, and dozens of other system and custom parameters.
Visit our website to learn more about how Ideate Software add-on products help Revit users save time, increase model accuracy, improve deliverables and elevate design. You can give them a try by downloading trial versions or purchasing the bundle for access to Ideate Explorer, Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Sticky, Ideate StyleManager, and IdeateApps for six months.
About the Author
Steve Deadman - Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Steve provides support to customers and helps them get a strong return on their software investment. He has a B.Eng (Hons) degree in Mechanical Engineering and various certifications in engineering. Before joining Ideate Software, he worked at several top architectural firm in the United Kingdom where he specialized in the implementation and management of BIM processes and technology. Find Steve on LinkedIn.
More Recorded Webinars
Following all our webinars, we post short articles in our blog with summaries and links to the recordings. Here are links to four blog posts/recordings on recent webinars that provide valuable information and demonstrations for users of BIM, Revit software and Ideate Software plugin tools for Revit.
- 02-16-22 Online User Group Meeting on Parameters - Revit parameters are such a common topic of questions that we dedicated a whole, one-hour user group meeting to the subject. Watch the recording for a high-level overview. For those wanting more details, Parameter Primer Part 1 and Parameter Primer Part 2 are for you. The 02-16-22 user group meeting covered the different kind of parameters and described the situations in which to use one over another. In addition to discussing and demonstrating Revit parameter creation methods, we polled attendees on how they use global parameters, their biggest parameter management challenge, and how often they create parameters. Listen in to hear how your company compares with others. We also shared insight on recent changes to Revit parameters, strategies to working with parameters across Revit versions, shifting terms in Revit that cause confusion and shared parameters that don’t behave as expected.
- 01-26-22 Q&A Session with Ideate Software - Want to know how your peers are using Ideate Software plugins for Revit? Watch the recording of this Q&A session! People from throughout the architecture, engineering, construction, and building-owner (AECO) community submitted some questions ahead of time and asked more while on the call. The questions included how to document and compare Revit template settings, how to analyze parameters in families and project templates, how Ideate BIMLink works with Power BI, how to use the edit rules in Ideate ViewCreator and many more!
- 12-07-21 Panel Discussion: What’s the Current State of BIM? - Building information modeling is consistently evolving. To help customers stay current on trends and to hear thoughts from professionals with extensive experience consulting on BIM to architecture, engineering, construction and building-owner companies, we hosted this one-hour discussion. Listen to the recording to hear from Holger de Groot, CEO and Founder or Modmation; Maciej Wypych, CTO and Co-Founder of Modmation; Brian Mackey, Founder of BD Mackey Consulting; and Sheena Shook, Director of Business Development at Modulus Consulting.
- 11-30-21 Webinar: How to use Ideate Software Tools to Efficiently Manage Revit Warnings. Hosted by The Architect’s Newspaper, this 30-minute webinar details what Revit warnings are, why they are important and why Revit users should care. Richard Taylor, our Technical Evangelist, also shared how to easily manage Revit warnings with our Ideate Explorer plug-in for Revit and how to easily conduct model health checks with Ideate Automation. He and Sash Kazeminejad, Customer Success Manager, also answered questions from participants.
Ideate Software is committed to helping customers get a strong return on their investment in our Revit plug-in tools. In addition to blog posts, we have short how-to videos, Help files, and more available 24/7 on our website. Our Support Team is also here to help.
Stay connected through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.