Ideate Sticky elegantly connects non-BIM data from an Excel file into your Revit Project. Using Excel gives you fast and accurate editing powers, along with the ability to format your data beautifully. But, what does Ideate Sticky add to your Revit Architecture workflow? Revit Architecture + Ideate Sticky
- Display your own tabular data and coordinate your consultant's data across multiple sheets.
- Publish Starting Views to all Revit files within a project at once.
- Create and manage Sheet Notes in Excel, for easy editing and to use across multiple models.
- Publish code checklists and subtotaled data for complex occupancy calculations.
- Manage specification data for smaller projects.
Find out more...
→ VIDEOS: See Ideate Sticky in action and examples of the above workflows.
→ BLOG POSTS: See the latest Ideate Sticky workflows, classes and updates.
Are you using one Ideate Software solution and not our others?