DUBLIN: RTC Europe Ideate Software will be at RTC Europe in Dublin from the 30th of October to the 1st of November. Please stop by our booth (#11) to meet us in person and discuss all things BIM and Revit related. Glynnis Patterson, our Director of Software Development, will be presenting an advanced class on parameters titled: "I ♥ Revit Parameters" during Session 12. If you're attending, be sure to check out the sessions and see Glynnis' presentation! ANNOUNCING RECENT IDEATE BIMLINK ENHANCEMENTS: Customers have asked and we have listened. This version contains often-requested enhancements:
- Get only the data you need with extensive filtering
- Make light work of comprehensive take-offs with support for linked Revit files
- Enhance QC with newly editable properties. Just a sampling: Workset, Scope Box, and Phase
- Go BIM»field or field»BIM with XYZ editing and publishing
- Create NEW Areas and Masses to facilitate space and code calculation tasks
- Make collaboration easier by creating Schedule Keys for Door Hardware, Rooms Style, and other Key Schedule work.
To find out more about these recent Ideate BIMLink enhancements we'd be happy to tell you all about them when we see you at RTC Europe, or, any other day by contacting [email protected] RTC Information & Online Registration