Ideate Sticky allows you to elegantly connect non-BIM data from an Excel file into Revit projects, enhancing cross-team workflows. You don’t need to look far for answers to questions about how to use it. Our experienced Support team members, online help files, recorded webinars, and how-to videos make it easy.
- Introduction to Ideate Sticky
- What’s New in Ideate Sticky – May 2019 Release
- Managing Sticky Sizes
- Publishing Fixture Requirements
- Publishing Document Issue Records
Here are links to some of the recorded 30 to 60-minute webinars:
- What’s the latest at Ideate Software – July 2019
- Display non-BIM Data in Revit with Ideate Sticky
- Automate Document Issue and Revision Records with Ideate BIMLink and Ideate Sticky
- Purge Your Revit Template / Free Your Model
- Developing Efficient Processes with Ideate Software and Gautam Shenoy from Steinberg Hart
Is there a process you’d like us to demonstrate in a video? Please let us know. We want you to have answers at your fingertips, so you can get back to using the software to streamline Revit workflows.