We are looking forward to all the conversations we will have with BIM and Revit users in Las Vegas at Autodesk University 2023.
As in past years, we are proud sponsors of the event, we will showcase our Revit add-ins at a booth on the exhibition floor, and we will deliver a presentation that will give attendees information they can use as soon as they are back at work to reduce the time they spend on Revit data management tasks.
Here are some details:
Visit us at Booth 856
Come with all your BIM, Revit, and Ideate Software questions! Members of our leadership, software development, support, customer success, and sales teams will be there to discuss BIM challenges and how Ideate Software products can help address them.
The Ideate Software team is pleased that two customers will join us in our booth:
- Brian Mackey, owner of BD Mackey Design
- Sash Kazeminejad, project manager at Annex Architecture and former customer success manager at Ideate Software
Attend our Presentation
- Title: Clone Yourself and Save Time on Repetitive Revit Tasks
- Presenter: Nivin Nabeel, Customer Success Manager, Ideate Software
- Number: AS131400
- Date: November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Learning Objectives: Attend to see some real-world examples of how automating your Revit data can transform your work. You’ll learn how to:
- Export Revit model health data effortlessly while you sleep
- Generate comprehensive QTO data in a snap
- Get reports on essential Revit family and project metrics
- Export data from Revit files to PDFs and DWGs quickly, conveniently, and overnight
We hope to see you there!