Audit BIM Models With Certainty
Revit professionals keep their models clean and accurate with Ideate Explorer. When using this model browser, as opposed to a project browser, users decrease the time they spend on model management, increase the accuracy of their models, and reduce file space by:
- Finding and deleting incorrect, obsolete, and hidden problem items, including DWGs
- Finding, refining, and revising elements, even those excluded from the project browser
- Getting a full view of any Revit model and understanding all elements in the model
- Easily complying with standards
- Auditing and removing Revit warnings
The following components included with Ideate Explorer provide additional ways to ensure model accuracy:
- Warnings Manager - Easily review and manage Revit warnings
- Navigate - Navigate through view-based elements within Revit—legends, schedules, sheets, and views—and quickly customize the browsing experience
- Query - Search on parameters, such as elements assigned a certain size or modeled as in-place families, sheets based on Issuance numbers, and dimensions that have been overridden
Attend FREE online training courses on all of our products. Visit our Events Page for details.
“With Ideate Explorer, TEECOM quickly locates and deletes the extraneous data, leaving our models trim and efficient as we prepare for the next upcoming deadline."
~Anthony D. Fresquez, BIM/CAD Manager, TEECOM