Audit BIM Models With Certainty
Revit professionals keep their models clean and accurate with Ideate Explorer. When using this model browser, as opposed to a project browser, users decrease the time they spend on model management, increase the accuracy of their models, and reduce file space by:
- Finding and deleting incorrect, obsolete, and hidden problem items, including DWGs
- Finding, refining, and revising elements, even those excluded from the project browser
- Getting a full view of any Revit model and understanding all elements in the model
- Easily complying with standards
- Auditing and removing Revit warnings
The following components included with Ideate Explorer provide additional ways to ensure model accuracy:
- Warnings Manager - Easily review and manage Revit warnings
- Navigate - Navigate through view-based elements within Revit—legends, schedules, sheets, and views—and quickly customize the browsing experience
- Query - Search on parameters, such as elements assigned a certain size or modeled as in-place families, sheets based on Issuance numbers, and dimensions that have been overridden
Attend FREE online training courses on all of our products. Visit our Events Page for details.
“The [Ideate Explorer] interface is quick, reliable, and easy to understand."
~Dan Warren, BIM Operations Administrator, McMillan Pazdan Smith