The work-from-home environment that continued throughout 2021 did not slow down the nimble team at Ideate Software. In fact, 2021 was one of our most productive ever!
- We added more user-requested features to our products
- We confirmed our commitment to Revit users across the world by translating our products and website into five additional languages and hiring two more experienced professionals to focus on customers in the UK/EMEA region
- We hosted and joined webinars to share insights on industry and BIM trends as well as discuss our products
- We stayed on top of challenges faced by Revit users through online user group meetings, beta testing, featured webinar workflows, and one-on-one conversations between our customers and support team in every region of the world
Below are highlights of a few activities of the year.
Enhancements to our Products
- The new Rooms Views creation method in IdeateApps automates the naming of interior elevations and other room-based view types, and it can be used to quickly assemble new sheets to match your desired layouts.
- Ideate Explorer, which allows additional exported data from Revit to Excel for easy reviewing, is now integrated with Ideate Automation, a scripting solution that schedules the process to run at times convenient to the users. Watch the video overview.
- We released a Microsoft Power BI template that uses Ideate Explorer Warnings data to enable users to visualize details of their project Warnings.
- In Ideate Sticky, you can now make your Stickies transparent or choose to set the color option to black or grayscale.
- We updated all our Ideate Software solutions to align with Revit 2022, and we made updates to versions supporting Revit 2019-2021. You can review all the highly informative What’s New Videos at the top of this page.
Two New Blog Post Series Based on User Needs
- Wishlist Granted – Our success is based on the fact that we develop tools that solve real challenges faced by Revit users. In this new series, we identify Revit Forum posts and discussions that launched new features or new tools.
- Support – Sharing questions presented to our Support team accomplishes two goals: it provides quick answers for others facing the same challenges, and it shows specific ways customers use our products that others may want to try.
The Company we Keep
- New Success Stories
- Engineering Plus – An industry leader in IT infrastructure, audio-visual solutions, physical security solutions, data center assessments and smart building solutions
- HLW – Headquartered in New York with offices in California, Connecticut, London and New Jersey, HLW has been designing buildings for more than 135 years
- Pollard Thomas Edwards – Works with communities, local authorities and commercial clients to design homes, neighborhoods, public and mixed-use buildings throughout the United Kingdom
- Surbana Jurong – A global urban, infrastructure and managed services consulting firm that offers a full suite of multidisciplinary consultancy services across multiple sectors
- Guest Speakers at Ideate Software Webinars
- Panel Discussion – What’s the current state of BIM?
- Gavin Crump, owner and consultant at BIM Guru in Australia compared Ideate Software solutions and Dynamo
- Industry Thought Leadership Discussions
- Other Companies that Featured our Solutions
As we close out the year, we send sincere thanks to all Ideate Software employees, customers and partners as well as everyone else who had a hand in our activities. Together, we accomplished a vast amount of product enhancements, customer discussions and industry events. We look forward to another year of collaboration, innovation and success.