This was an interesting year, to say the least. When the stay-at-home orders were issued, we got all our office-based employees set up to work from home and ensured everyone had the time needed to take care of new, unexpected, and potential challenges that came from living during a pandemic. Fortunately for us, we have practiced the ‘art and science’ of working remotely for a good number of years.
Once the work-at-home aspect was sorted, we decided to intensify our efforts of developing, delivering and supporting products and services that simplify the work of Revit users around the world, all the while keeping our team connected and motivated through activities such as virtual coffee chats.
We are grateful for what we achieved together this year. We connected with existing customers, welcomed new customers and met with potential customers – all virtually. We documented it on our website. Check out our blog posts, recorded webinars and short how-to videos for details. Here are some highlights:
Developed New Products and Services
- Launched Ideate Dashboard for Autodesk® BIM 360®
- Launched Ideate Automation
- Translated Ideate StyleManager into Japanese, French and Spanish
- Began offering a cloud-based licensing option
- Simplified Revit deployments with the new Ideate Installer Tool
Implemented Feature Requests into Existing Products
- Analyze, delete or merge text types and font styles in Ideate StyleManager
- Support for Microsoft Word and PDF in Ideate Sticky
- New quality control workflows in Ideate BIMLink
- Enhanced keyword search algorithm in Ideate Explorer
Gathered and Shared User Feedback
- First-ever online user group meetings for the UK and Americas
- ROI Survey Results - Ideate BIMLink
- ROI Survey Results - Ideate Explorer
- Webinar Featuring Gavin Crump, Founder of BIM Guru
- Blog Posts Featuring Customer Success Stories
Participated in Industry Activities and Events
Published Thought Leadership Pieces
Like most people, we are happy to put 2020 behind us, but that doesn’t diminish the fact that we are incredibly grateful to our team, customers and BIM community members that added positive light to this year.