Manage Software License Dialog
The Manage License dialog shows detailed status information about your current Ideate Software for Revit license and allows you to edit you the license configuration. To access the Manage Software License dialog, select the [Ideate Software] License option from the help menu as shown below.
Topics in this section
Accessing the Manage License Dialog
If case of any issues with the software license, please send over a screenshot of this dialog, or use the ‘Copy to clipboard’ and send over the contents to [email protected].
- Why is my application in View-Only mode?
- Use the ‘License Type’ radio button to toggle between license types. Pick ‘Activate...’ for the selection to take effect.
- Use the ‘Return’ button to release an active Standalone license to allow an activation on another PC. Uninstalling the application DOES NOT release a standalone license
- Cloud Network licenses return automatically when the application is closed.
- To enter multiple servers, use @server1;@server2 (no space between servers)
- If there are any issues with the license, a brief description will appear in the ‘Status’ section