REVIEW WARNINGS IN ALL PROJECTS WITHIN THE BIM 360 ACCOUNT
The purpose of an Aggregator Project + Partner Cards is to see the whole, or selected projects within the company BIM 360 Account.
- Create a new project in BIM 360 (Contains no Revit files — an empty project):
- Name: Aggregator Project (or other name that fits into the company’s needs).
- Verify Account, and Project level permissions (Account Admin will have full rights).
- Follow the steps to add Partner Cards (Stoplight, Bar, Warnings per Megabyte, Warnings Count) at the Home Page of the Aggregator Project.
- Add additional cards for each Revit project into the Aggregator Project.