The name and version of the licensed Ideate Software application.
The version and build of the Ideate Software licensing components.
- Standalone: Software license is locked to one computer and activated with a license code (see also Standalone Licensing).
- Network: Software license is checked out from a network license server (also see Network Licensing).
- Commercial: Software is licensed for normal commercial usage.
- Not for Resale (NFR): Software is licensed for evaluation and demonstration purposes only.
- (See also Software License Agreement)
- Standard: Any non-expiring license behavior.
- Term: Indicates an expiring license behavior.
- Permanent: Software license never expires.
- Expiring: The software is working in either Demo or Trial mode and will expire on the Expiration date.
- Extendable: The software is set to expire on the specified Expiration date (subject to license term).
- Borrowed: The license is borrowed for a period of time.
The date, if any, when the current software license will expire and switch to Demo mode. None if license is permanent. (See also Behavior)
- Demo: The default mode if the Trial mode has expired. This mode will also occur if your authorized network license file is inaccessible. Some commands will be disabled or read-only.
- Trial: Standalone licenses run for 25 uses before you are required to activate your license. Some commands may have restricted functionality.
- Authorized: Software license is valid and activated. (See also License Modes)
Installation ID (standalone licenses only)
The ID unique to your computer, created to install a standalone Trial license. You will use this ID if you need to do a Manual Activation of your license.
Computer ID (standalone licenses only)
The unique ID from your computer ID used to activate a standalone license.
License server name (network licenses only)
The actual license server used to check-out the current license using the License server path.
If there is no connection to a license server, < not connected > is displayed. (See also Network Licensing)
License server path (network licenses only)
The search path use to locate the network license server. The path is entered in License server field on this dialog.
(See also Network Licensing)
A detailed status message describing any software licensing issues.
Copy to Clipboard
Click to save a copy of the current status value to the system clipboard. Use paste to copy these to a document or email.