The name and version of the licensed Ideate Software application.
The version and build of the Ideate Software licensing components.
- Standalone: Software license is locked to a single computer and activated with a license code (see also Standalone Licensing).
- Network: Software license is checked out from a network license server (also see Network Licensing).
- Commercial: Software is licensed for normal commercial usage.
- Not for Resale (NFR): Software is licensed for evaluation and demonstration purposes only.
- (See also Software License Agreement)
- Standard: Any non-expiring license behavior.
- Term: Indicates an expiring license behavior — Subscription or Trial.
- Permanent: Software license never expires (legacy only).
- Expiring: The software is working in Trial mode and will expire on the Expiration date.
- Extendable: The software Subscription is set to expire on the specified Expiration date but can be automatically extended when the Subscription is renewed.
- Borrowed: The license is borrowed for a period of time.
The date, if any, when the current software license will expire and switch to View-Only mode. None if license is permanent. (See also Behavior)
- View-Only: The default mode if the Trial mode has expired. This mode will also occur if your network licenses are inaccessible or all used up . Most features will be disabled.
- Trial: Standalone licenses run for 14 days before you are required to activate your license. Some commands may have restricted functionality.
- Authorized: Software license is valid and activated. (See also License Modes)
Computer ID (standalone licenses only)
The unique ID from your computer ID used to activate a standalone license.
License server name (network licenses only)
The curent license server used to check-out the current license using the License server path.
If there is no connection to a license server, < not connected > is displayed. (See also Network Licensing)
License server path (network licenses only)
The search path used to locate the network license server. The path is entered in License server field on this dialog.
(See also Network Licensing)
A detailed status message describing any software licensing issues.
Copy to Clipboard
Click to save a copy of the current status value to the system clipboard. Use paste to copy these to a document or email.