Import Excel Values into Revit Element Properties with Ideate BIMLink
The Import from Excel command in Ideate BIMLink imports Excel spreadsheet values into Revit element properties.
Start the Import to Excel command:
- Click the Import button in the main dialog
- OR -
- Select File Import from Excel
- In the Import Excel file dialog, select the Excel spreadsheet file which you previously created with Export Revit Elements to Excel.
- Ideate BIMLink will then analyze the Excel file to determine which worksheets can be associated with a Ideate BIMLink link defined in the current Revit project. For more information about which worksheets are considered for import, see Excel Naming Conventions for Revit Elements.
- If the selected Excel file has one or more worksheet that can be imported, you must select the worksheet to import: