Standalone License Activation
- Start Ideate Software. From the Ideate Software menu, select Help > Ideate Software License...
In the Software License dialog, click the Activate... button next to the License Type - Standalone option.
When you first open Ideate Software, you may get a warning dialog if your trial license is about to expire. If so, choose the Activate License option.
- The Ideate Software License application will start. On the License Activation screen, select the Activate a license option and click Continue.
- On the next License Activation screen, please enter your 18 digit license code and click Activate. If you do not have a license code see Obtaining a License. If you have trouble activating your license please see License Activation Troubleshooting.
- On the Registration screen, please enter the required information so we may contact you with updates about Ideate Explorer. Click the Continue to register your software. If you have previously registered a copy of Ideate Explorer, or have been given a Username and Password, select the Existing User? checkbox and then select "Continue".
- When Ideate Software is successfully activated, the License activation successful screen will display. Click Exit.
If you are having trouble with this part of the activation, you can run this process directly by launching ControlActivation.exe which can be found at C:\Program Files\Ideate\Ideate Software 2016\Ideate Software.