Re-setting a Trial Period
After the Trial period has expired Ideate Software will continue to work in Demo Mode until activated as a Standalone or Network License.
When instructed to do so by Support, follow the steps below to re-set the Trial period.
Steps to Re-Set the Trial Period
- Select the option to Manage the License. This will open the dialog shown above.
- Select the Copy Status to Clipboard option to capture important licensing information and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving a response from Support, proceed to the next step.
- Select the Activate button, which is next to the Standalone option.
- From the License Activation dialog, select Activate and then Continue.
- Select the Enter Unlock Code as shown below.
- Enter the Unlock Code, as provided by Support, and then select Activate as shown below. This will re-set the Trial period to its original state.