What's New in Ideate StyleManager
May 2020 release
The latest improvements to Ideate StyleManager are added to our 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 versions. See below for a summary of some of the new features, or check out our YouTube What's New playlist.
We've had lots of great feedback for this newer Ideate solution. This release includes several bug fixes that we could not have squashed without your feedback, thank you! We've also gathered a lot of great ideas about new features that we would love to add in our next release, so keep those ideas coming.
- Filled and masking regions renamed from "Detail items" within usage per user input.
- Improved usage results for families containing older CAD Imports Object Styles.
- Hatch patterns now displayed on the Fill Pattern dialog.
- Line Pattern - Dimension Styles are now reported when used within the Family Editor.
- Object Styles in Masking Regions and Filled Regions are now correctly reported when used within Family Editor.
- Object Styles - Sketch lines are now correctly found when used within the Family Editor.
- Off-category Object Styles now display when used within the Family Editor.
- Materials used within a split region are now merged properly.
- Materials that referenced Global Parameters can now be merged.
- Global parameters that reference a Material are now correctly identified under Usage.
Learn more about Ideate StyleManager online.