Stacked Bar - Warnings per Megabyte File Size
WARNINGS / FILE SIZE
Note: Warnings per megabyte file size is meant to provide a metric that compares different Revit files against each other, independent of relative file size. For this release we will be using the metric of 1 warning per megabyte (shown by a red dashed line on a stacked bar graph). The stack bar graphs show the top five (5) within a given project folder.
- Within the newly created Partner Card. Click on “Configure”
- Type in Card Title — “Warnings per MB”
- Type in Partner URL — https://ideatesolutions.com/bar.html
- Click on “Save”.
- Login — Purpose: Autodesk requires authorization to view the data within the BIM 360 project environment.
- Click on “Login”. If the highlighted area says Logout, then proceed to Step 8 below.
- Select “Autodesk Sign in’.
- Select “Allow” to access your BIM 360 project data.
- In the existing Partner Card, a “Finish Configuring Your Card” dialog appears.
Step 1 — Click “Copy URL to clipboard”.
Step 2 — Click on Gear (upper right hand corner of card. Select “Configure”.
Step 3 — Replace the existing Partner URL with the copied URL and click “Save” .
TIP: Use Ctr + A (select all) and Ctr + V (copy from clipboard).
- Make sure you save location and URL by clicking on “SAVE” in upper right corner of Project Home.
- You can choose from different projects and from different sub-folders in BIM 360 Document Management folders > Project Files.