Custom Integration - Troubleshooting
CUSTOM INTEGRATION TAB GRAYED OUT
- Why is Custom Integration Tab is grayed out. (Step 2 — Custom Integration).
Please take the following steps (REQUIRED):
Send an email to this Autodesk email address: [email protected]
- Add the following three items of information (closed dots below) to the email for the BIM 360 Account/Hub you will be using for Ideate BIM 360 Dashboard:
- The Account ID can be found by Account Admin.
- Account Admin > Settings
- Lower left (alphanumeric ID – xxxxxxx‐xxxx‐xxxx‐xxxx‐xxxxxxxxxxxx). Click on information icon to view the account ID. Copy and paste into the email to Autodesk
- . This is found in the upper left hand corner of Account Admin page.
- Autodesk will send the Account Admin an approval email and Account Admin > Settings > Custom Integrations will no longer be grayed out.
2. Resend Invitation — Ideate Support may ask you to resend invitation to Autodesk (Step 6 — Custom Integration).