- Help Files
- Video Library
Submit feature or issue request for Ideate Software
Thank you for taking time to inform us about a bug or feature request.
Thank you for contacting Ideate Software.
A member of our team will contact you shortly.
STOPLIGHT KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR (KPI)
- Within the newly created Partner Card. Click on “Configure”
- Type in Card Title — “Revit Warnings KPI”
- Type in Partner URL — https://ideatesolutions.com/stoplight.html
- Click on “Save”.
- Login — Purpose: Autodesk requires authorization to view the data within the BIM 360 project environment.
- Click on “Login”
- Select “Autodesk Sign in’.
- Select “Allow” to access your BIM 360 project data.
- In the existing Partner Card, a “Finish Configuring Your Card” dialog appears.
Step 1 — Click “Copy URL to clipboard”.
Step 2 — Click on Gear (upper right hand corner of card. Select “Configure”.
Step 3 — Replace the existing Partner URL with the copied URL and click “Save” .
TIP: Use Ctr + A (select all) and Ctr + V (copy from clipboard).
- Make sure you save location and URL by clicking on “SAVE” in upper right corner of Project Home.
- Select the project first and then the file for the Stoplight Key Performance Indicator (KPI). See FAQ if you have questions.