The Powerful Toolkit of Savvy BIM Managers
Make 2021 the year you stop spending any more time on manual, repetitive Revit workflows that can be improved. The year you stop running into dead ends, productivity-wise. Join this webinar to learn how to increase productivity and enhance deliverables from three leading solution providers.
At Ideate Software, our goal is to help Revit users get the most out of their software. One way we do that is by developing solutions that solve specific workflow challenges. Another is by showcasing companies whose products and services complement ours.
In this webinar, in addition to demonstrating our Revit solutions, we will welcome representatives from:
- Pinnacle Series by Eagle Point Software – This leading AEC and manufacturing learning and productivity platform houses many of the training courses and how-to videos created by Ideate Software. Companies turn to Pinnacle Series to cultivate a learning culture, capture and share internal knowledge, reduce error rates, boost productivity and satisfy safety and compliance requirements.
- Enscape – Integrating with Revit software, Enscape transforms data into 3D models without uploading it to the cloud or exporting it to a separate program. With Enscape, you can “walk” through models with colleagues and clients, experience changes as you make them and easily communicate your design intent and ideas.
- BIM Productivity with Ideate Software for Revit
- E-Learning and Upskilling with Pinnacle Series from Eagle Point Software
- Real-time Rendering and VR for AEC Design with Enscape
- Q&A Session
About the Presenters
Richard Taylor – Ideate Software
Richard has over 20 years of Revit experience, and he was part of the original development of Revit while at Revit Technology Corporation. As Technical Evangelist at Ideate Software, Richard works with AECO clients worldwide, developing and consulting on BIM solutions.
Steve Biver – Eagle Point Software
Steve Biver is the Director of Solution Development at Eagle Point Software. He has a strong engineering background and has been in the AEC industry since 2003. He has spoken internationally at many trade shows over the years, including at Autodesk University. He holds a Civil Engineering degree from Iowa State University.
Phil Read – Enscape
Phil is the co-founder of Read | Thomas - a BIM/VDC consulting company focused on connecting designers, builders and owners through cross-discipline technology integration. Read Thomas is proud to be the global go-to-market partner of Enscape™.
Attend this webinar to discover best-in-class solutions for BIM Managers to deploy in their Revit environments.